Friday, March 19, 2010

Painting is DONE!!! YAHOO!!!

So I have finally finished painting our walls, at least for a while, I think. Ha ha! So here is the entry way. Rick helped me finish this and the stairway. So no more.....
Orange. Here is the before of the stairs......
And here is the after. I think the wood looks a lot prettier.
Before.
After. Now I just have to decide whether to change the light fixtures. For now I think I will leave them, but one day I may change them. I still have to finish our spare room...the baseboard needs staining and the shelves we made need to be sanded and painted, but then I think I will be done with home improvement projects for a while.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

The painting looks really nice. So did you borrow a ladder... Who did the very top near the ceiling? The blue is pretty with the nice beige. There are always projects in a house. I love the before and after shots. Nice post. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i like it!! i wish i could paint. i don't really know how to do it and i don't think joss would let me.
jody