
So I have several pictures of Loni doing this exact same thing with Auggie. We just all love our cat so much....he is such a good cat. He puts up with so much. Little girls hugging, dressing him, and chasing him around. He deals with a dorky dog chasing him around and biting him. He tolerates my shaving and bathing him and I don't believe I have ever been bitten by him while doing it and I have been doing it for about 8 years. Crazy huh! We just love him!
3 comments:
Ada is so darling- of course Auggie would love her- but he is a tolerant cat. I just think Auggie loves to be loved even if it is a little rough. That is a great smile on Ada... she looks like she thinks she is charming everyone and that all will love her... you were a lot like that when you were her age. Is it very difficult to resist. Just teach her to love service and people will indulge her most anything. Love, Mom
I had fun catching up on your blog! The race looked fun! I bet you guys were glad Rick could do that before he left! Ada was so funny at the beach! Loved it! And Loni did great at her school play! Hope you're doing okay and hanging in there!
auggie was blessed to be in your home (or maybe cursed and you guys were blessed?) :)
Post a Comment