Ok, so Ada was really really tired and really really wanted to just sleep, so on her behalf I tell you I am sure she will love the beach when she has had a nice long nap. She was really cuddly during the race and afterwards didn't want to touch the sand or the water. We took this video and I apologize for the beginning. I always forget that it can only go one direction. I fixed it a little ways in. Enjoy!
1 day ago

2 comments:
Even though she was crying she was adorable. I just wanted to pick her up to make her feel better. So what race are you talking about in the description of this post. Was this Rick's final day with Ada? Was it a little cold. It doesn't look cold but the sand probably wasn't too warm or something, too. Maybe it takes a while to accustomize to new texture. I really like the post. thanks for sharing. Love, MOm
funny! Joss hasn't done that yet but i'm sure she will someday. :)
jody
Post a Comment