
I have been really keeping busy and have just been really tired on the days I haven't been busy, so I have slept! But as usual we have gotten pics of Ada doing her Ada things. She has accomplished crawling into her stroller on her own. Crawling onto the couch and anything else she can crawl onto. She is quite busy.

Here is the best shot we have gotten so far of her in this position. She hasn't done the somersaults either but she is close.

Here is Ada during prayers. She folds her arms quite well and scrunches her shoulders up, but doesn't close her eyes yet.

Here is another shot of her ready for prayers. She is staring at me when I am saying it.

I think one day she spent the majority of her time in Coby's kennel. She even went so far as to shut the door, luckily it doesn't lock on her, but she sometimes gets turned around and gets her legs stuck under her and can't get out and wants my help. Here is my question, why do we buy children toys?
3 comments:
all cute pictures. i still can't believe how many teeth she has. #5 and #6 just broke through on joss. but only the 1 and 2 teeth all completely out for everyone to see. the praying pics are great. i need to get some of joss. she'll actually fold her arms for a "long" prayer now. so funny!
jody
ps post video of her talking for me sometime.
I totally love these pictures and the praying pictures are absolutely perfect (especially the one where she is looking up at you praying). So who is taking the pictures? an angel not in the middle of prayers? She seems so proud of herself to be in the dog kennel and the stroller... she looks so happy all the time and so content with her world. I hope she stays that way forever. Thanks for posting. Love, Mom
Deb it looks great, I wish I could be there to help but no FBI Academy this year. I guess I am happy about that. It will be a year since I left in 10 days, where has time gone. I miss Ada i think she liked me when I was there now she might not even know who I am. I love the pictures, so keep them coming. I am getting ready to go to a reception. With my church calling I get a lot of invitations. WQe love you all and we wish Rick luck in his up coming assignment. You take good care of your self/Love Dad
Post a Comment