Friday, June 6, 2014

Am I always behind?!

 So I have lots of pictures I haven't posted so I will try to catch up this weekend.  Kids being goofs for Daddy.  I had a temple trip with the youth and so I put Rick in charge of taking pictures of the girls in their dance outfits.  They had picture day at the studio and because we have the nice camera now, we decided we should be taking photos of them not paying other people:)

 This is just so Tyce....and when I get a photo.....He cut his hair yesterday.  So Rick buzz cut him with some clippers.  He looks so different.  He wouldn't let me take a photo though so you will have to wait to see it!
 The craziness and Laci.  I think I posted we got a new dog, but maybe I didn't.  I better check.  Anyway if I hadn't.  This is Laci.  She is a doberman puppy.  Although she is getting quit large now.  We love her.  She needs more training but she is smart and learns quickly.  Just have to take the time to teach her and teach her.  :)
 One of Loni's dance outfits.  We will get more in this outfit later.
 So Rick took them to a nice area to get photos.  We went there for family pictures one time.  He took over 200 photos, so I really didn't know which ones to pick.  Maybe I will post more later when I can figure out which ones are the best.
 Cute girls in their poses.
 Sisters.
 She has got to be the cutest ballerina in her class.
 Loni in her poses.  She really likes to take pictures.
 A so Ada pose.
 This just made me laugh.  There were some that turned out better but it is hard to pick out when they are thumbnails on my screen.
 I am sure Tyce didn't stop moving while they took pictures.  He never does.  Except for when he is sleeping.  And even then he is still moving somehow.

 Trying to help Ada do a cool pose.  Like Loni.
 See.  Isn't that fun?  I think the well or whatever is behind her isn't the best backdrop.  I am not a fan.  But it was a good action shot.
 I like these too.  They just ran and ran and Rick took a bunch of shots.
 Funny.  Tyce is trying to dance too, I think.
 Ada has got some good smiles.  I like this shot of her.
 And then Tyce sticks his face in, although it was a good face.  Loni is saying something....probably something like sit back or you have lice in your hair.  Well maybe not.
I am not sure if there is a good shot of this pose but I really like the old house.  I wouldn't mind brick like this in or on a house.  As long as the house had a flushing toilet.  Lights. And a shower.  Well and these kids.  Cute aren't they?!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Hey, Rick did excellent in getting shots of the girls and the occassional Tyce shot. I love all of the photos. I love running shots of children, too. They always look so liberated and free and like it doesn't hurt them to run... just like it is still playing. Good job, Rick, and thanks for sharing them, Debi. Love, Mom