Friday, June 20, 2014

Cali and Coby

 Just was looking back at the photos on the computer for some good photos of Coby.  Just liked all of these so I thought I would post them all.
 Back when I had a chair for just the dogs.  They loved it.
 Sleeping by the door.  Cali didn't think much of Coby for about a year after we got him.  There were moments though that she allowed him to hang out with her.  This was one of them.
 Coby soon after we got him.

 Cali.  Not much more to say than that.  She was such a good dog.
 Ada learning to walk the dog.


 Loni walking Coby and Cali.  Coby in front, Cali behind you.
 Play fighting.


 Thought Auggie deserved a spot in all these photos.
 Coby liked liking your feet.  I let him.
 Loni before she has cows.





They were probably both begging to be held.  Coby has that look.  He was always wanting all the attention over the babies and other dogs.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

This was a tough blog but sweet to look at... the kids have changed so much and the dogs are gone... so weird.... the dogs are in dog heaven and know a little bit more about God than we do right now. Love, Mom