A friend from church gave me a few items from her garage and I bought a few items as well. One of the things she gave me was a suitcase. I painted it and turned it into a side table. I really like how it turned out. I wanted to add a lower shelf, but it was a little too time consuming and so I opted to not do it yet.
From another friend I got a couple of cupboard doors. I turned them into frames. I really like these.
Coby had been diagnosed with cancer back in December or January. We had opted not to do chemo. He acted like his crazy self until about 2 weeks ago. A lump developed under his left armpit. We tried several things, but in the end none seemed to help. He became quite painful and hasn't been himself. We euthanized him yesterday. He really had become quite the dog even with his bad behaviors. We will miss him.
We had dance rehearsal's last night. Ada in her ballet costume. It is hard to believe with all that makeup that she is only 5.
Loni in her ballet outfit. We will try to get a picture in the other on Saturday. Now Ada's pose is a 5 year olds. :)
They did a great job and we are excited that Grandpa Wally will be here to see them in action. We ordered a video that we will hopefully be able to share their dances sometime.
2 days ago







1 comment:
Like the crafts... clever... loved the last day with Coby pictures and love the girls in their dance costumes even with their crazy makeup amount. I hope they looked lovely on stage too. Love, Mom
Post a Comment