Tyce was jumping on the furniture the other day and said, "Look mom, hair!" He was pointing to a bunch of blonde hair all over the couch and he reached up and pulled his hair and another chunk came out and he threw it on the couch. I went over to him and looked at his head of cute hair which was now missing several chunks of hair and more coming out. Oh, Brother! He totally got some scissors and cute his hair. I cleaned up the hair throughout the house and Rick (luckily was home) and took care of the rest of Tyce's hair. So now by baby boy has a much shorter and more manageable haircut. He looks so weird!
This is from earlier in the week (when he had hair) and we had all been on a walk and Ada and I were not yet home. He climbed up the pole and was on the "Lookout" for us to get home.
P.S. He was with Rick because he got his training wheels off his bike and now is even faster than before. Heaven help me, I will not go on a walk with him yet. Walking 2 dogs and chasing a 3 year old without training wheels is not yet my idea of fun.
2 days ago





1 comment:
Besides being impossible to walk two dogs and a speedy 3 year old. He might become one of those guys that climbs the mast of a pirate ship and warns others of an oncoming police ship... he is a good climber and while I don't condone him cutting his own hair, I think he looks cute with short hair, too. Just remember to sunscreen his head in the sun for a while. good pictures of him. He is hilarious and aggravating and beloved... like most boys! Love, Mom
Post a Comment