I am sorry this is blurry, but it was funny how Coby was holding this in his mouth. Just had to share.
Some friends have been giving me stuff that they want to get rid of.....totally the best stuff...Free! Anyway they gave us this little excavator and when we went to the beach we brought it with us.
All the kids got to try it out and I took a picture of each of them.
Ada graduated from preschool. She is off to kindergarten next year! Yeah! Mrs. Faro and Mrs. Bradley
Sabrina and Ada. A cute little pair. I love Sabrina's family. They are the best!
A better picture of Ada with her teachers.
Some friends of Ada's from preschool. Kate and McKenna, Ada, Leah.
Kate and McKenna, Tai, Leah, Arden and Ada.
Some pictures of Laci.
Playing with Coby. They both wanted to chew on a stick.
We took the kids to see "Mary Poppins" put on by the Governors School of Arts. It was so good! The kids were really pretty good. It was a long musical. I was really glad we went. We got in for FREE! I love free:)
Cali our Lab hit her last day about a week and a 1/2 ago. Her arthritis was really bad. She may have had more going on, but we don't know what it was. She quit eating and drinking and wouldn't get up. It was time. Poor girl.
The dogs saying goodbye. Well Coby did. Laci was too busy chewing Coby's ear and trying to get him to play. Coby cleaned up Cali's face really well.
Tyce is a goofball. He wanted this flower in his hair. Then his Daddy hiked his pants up really high.
Doesn't her look comfortable? He totally was fine staying that way.
Tyce out weird goofy boy. Who no longer has that hair. Yep still no pictures of him with his haircut. I will get there, I promise. Some day. Maybe in a week or two.
2 days ago











1 comment:
I still cry when I look at those pictures of your family with Cali... what a big change. Wow... Laci is already getting big. I am glad Coby licked Cali's face before she left. I love the pictures of Ada at her preschool graduation... so cute and she is taller than most of the other kids. Funny. I love the excavator... cool toy. Tyce is a good ball... a cute one... and his hair will grow back, I promise. Love, Mom
Post a Comment