My friend, Katie, that I have lived next door too for the past 7 years moved yesterday. She has taken care of my animals for most of that time. Her daughter did it too but she helped all the time and then took over when her daughter didn't do it anymore. She is awesome. We will miss her.
We got a new car. I kept forgetting to take pictures, but luckily Tyce took some while we were saying bye to Katie. Here is the front half, and....
Here is the back half:)
Today was my birthday. It hasn't been the best last couple of months. Cali being put down. Coby will be probably this week. Church craziness. Home has been crazy busy because of my new hobby. Just lots going on. Well this morning I said my prayers(I never say morning prayers), read some Ensign, worked out, did some Yoga with Loni, made my shake, shooed a fly away from my shake, but unfortunately he went into it. I watched the poor little guy drown in all my green shake goodness. Poor guy. I bet he was thinking today was not a good day. I spooned him out. Then drank my shake. Today turned out to be a pretty good day. Even though I murdered a poor fly in my shake.
Tyce took a hammer to the wall inside the other day. Rick decided to get him some of his own tools and teach him to nail some nails into wood. He isn't very good at doing that, but hopefully it will keep him from taking a hammer to my walls.
A cute chicken I found at the thrift store and had to buy it.
And the much awaited, well it just took me awhile to post, urn. This is now Cali's resting place. And probably Coby's soon. Poor doggies.
1 day ago







1 comment:
Good bye Katie... we will miss you. I like the new car. Love the morning green shake story and I like the chicken from a thrift store, too. Cute urn for Calis ashes. Thanks for all the posts, Debi. Love, Mom
Post a Comment