Friday, April 8, 2011

What you find when a babies crying....

Tyce likes to lean forward in anything he sits in. His swing, spinning chair thing, and this chair. Normally this chair is on the freezer behind him but this day I put it on the floor for him to sit in. I am glad I did! We were eating dinner in the other room and had left him in the kitchen. I heard him crying and went to check on him and this is how he looked. He had spit up too. He looked like the mission impossible guy hanging from a rope, only he is a baby on a chair. So needless to say we won't be putting him in this chair anymore.

6 comments:

Bryan and Molly said...

lol - good thing you snapped the picture before you saved poor tyce from dangling in his chair :) although he doesnt appear too concerned in the picture - ha ha

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

silly boy! love the spit up too. glad he held the pose so you could snap a picture.
jody

Kate said...

he kinda looks like he's enjoying it! :) too cute!

Robin Conner said...

That is hilarious! What's even more funny is that instead of rescuing him right away you grabbed the camera first! sounds just like me! So funny! He is adorable! ♥

Terry and Gail said...

Spit up, crying, in a precarious...even deadly situation and moms grab the camera and encourage their children to hang in there for one more minute while we immortalize their baby behavior. I thought at first that you forgot to flip the picture when you downloaded it to your camera. Sometimes we try to use baby apparatuses (or is it apparati) with babies either when it is too late or with a child who manages a manuever that the manufacturers never imagined could be done. My brother Joe was like that...one of a kind. He looks so big for the chair anyway. He probably didn't like being alone and would have managed the chair if he hadn't been left alone in the room. Some kids can't take the solitude... they don't mind being alone as long as they are in the room with people...does that make sense. Of course not...but think about it for a while and you will understand what I mean. Great post, Debi...Love, Mom (ps... my word varification word is derper... pretty close to diaper, don't you think?)

Micah and Lindy said...

That is just great. He is such a handsome little thing I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Love you guys
Lindy