
This week has been Spring Break for Loni. I tried to have stuff to keep us busy, which we did pretty well. Monday we went to the park so I could have the rest of the day to clean and do stuff that we wouldn't have to do the rest of the week. We went shopping. Fun stuff. Loni kept Ada busy most of the day playing school and teaching her all sorts of stuff. They played recess where they jumped on the trampoline. It was quite cute and Loni did really well. She didn't fight with her most of the day. It was amazing!Anyway Tuesday I cute both girls hair, not too much. Loni played with some neighbors kids most of the day, so Ada, Tyce and I hung out at home and did other stuff. Wednesday we went to an art museum, which wasn't the best idea. Thursday we ended up not doing much either. Ran a few errands. Loni had guitar lessons. Today we heard gunshots when we were home. I hoped that wasn't what they were. When my friend came over she asked if I knew what all the cops were doing down the street. I figured out they were gunshots. So in the above pic if you blow it up you can see the yellow police tape in the background. The pic below they taped off the street behind us too. It so happens a man robbed the bank that is near our house and parked his car behind our house somewhere as his getaway vehicle. There was a cop waiting for him down the street aways and he tried to run him down with his car so the cop shot at him. He ran into the fence and then the shed of the house down the street on the corner. He is now in the hospital with a bullet wound and other wounds probably too. Best part is with no money.


Tyce looking all grown-up.

Ada looked too cute int this pic. Today after the fun at home we went to Jumping monkey. It is a place with all kid toys and bouncy toys. I have never been to one and thought we would try it out. Ada seemed to like it. She ran all over the place and played the whole hour. I was ready to go home. Hopefully tomorrow will be warm because I have planned to go to the beach with Rick and the kids. I would have gone earlier this week but I was thinking it would be hard to watch Tyce and keep Ada from drowning herself! Then Spring Break will be over!
8 comments:
i guess you are lucky he didn't run through your yard! yikes!!looks like ada was checking out all the excitement too.
how fun, i just took joss to playtown today which looks like your jumping monkey. we stayed for almost 2 hours before tyler got hungry and wanted to go home. joss never wants to leave but she actually got tired and left with not drama. yippy for me!
glad you're enjoying spring break!
jody
ps did you cut tyce's hair too or is it just that short?
yikes! that's..umm...kinda scary!
hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow---hopefully! go figure...it's 90 degrees one day, and then barely 50 the next! :)
Fun pics and a fun spring break! Pretty creepy about the bank robber! That is crazy!!!! Glad he was caught and no one was hurt in the action!
I love that Ada is in the middle of the street with just her socks on and no shoes... too funny... so grandma-like and my mom would have allowed it also. Tyler does look so grown up. That picture makes him have his own entire look- I think it is all boy- I think he does look like his dad exceot for maybe he has your eyes... I am not sure. It will be fun watching him grow. Ada does look cute at the play place. Tyler still has pudgy little hands... so cute. I hope it is warm at the beach. But go take the picture of flat Carlos there anyway. Love, Mom
hehehe! mom called him Tyler! she kept calling Tyler "Tyce" when she was here. we'll take the blame for it since we named him after you guys named tyce. but she mixes up ada and joss too! oh, well! guess they're doomed to be called the wrong name!
jody
Creepy! Looks like you guys have had a fun break :)
I am such a mess... I mix up everybodies names when I say prayers, too. It is very annoying. sorry, Tyce, Tyler, Ada and Jocelyn. I need to pay better attention. Love, Mom
Post a Comment