
This little boy of mine is already 6 months old! We took him to his check up on Monday and he weighed in at 19 pounds! He was 25 3/4 inches in length. I don't know the percentages because the doctor wasn't the doctor that I like. Sorry doctor. I can't understand him very well and I like the other doctor. Anyway he didn't tell me and I forgot to ask.

This is Ada loving on Tyce. She always has to kiss him goodnight before bed and alot of times before her nap. She will cry Tyceeee kiss if she hasn't gotten too. Just as a side note, Ada is speaking more and more. Yesterday she was saying sentences.....like 3-4 word ones. She isn't a big talker.

Luckily Tyce is very laid back and will let Ada man handle him to wherever she wants him. He rarely cries. The nurse asked if he cries when you take a toy he is playing with away from him. I told her no. He only seems to really care when you leave him in one room and go into another. If someone is in the room with him he is usually ok. He does cry when he has a dirty diaper or is hungry but not bad. I am the mother who lets their kids cry so a lot of times it is my fault he is crying. As soon as you pick him up he quits crying and his happy smiley self. I can't wait to cut Tyce's hair. I hated having to do little girls hair and you were always waiting for it to grow out so they would look more like girls. I am excited I can keep his short and not worry about bows and clips and ponytails. I don't like doing hair. Well, Happy 6 months Tyce. We love you and that you are in our family!
4 comments:
Already?! He is growing up so fast!
This is Sherrie...not Taylor :)
What a pleasant little guy! That is how siblings close in age are; they are close to each other and need each other... they just don't like being alone. This is a really cute post and it doesn't matter about his height and weight. He looks good and healthy. Tyce's hair will be good unless it goes like Steve's and takes a huge turn of behavior that no one knows how to tame or the styles change and you don't know how to do the style. I am so glad that short hair is in, too, it makes it way easier for Steve to manage his curly locks. I know that Jocelyn is going to be manhandling Tyler, too. She already rolled him over twice when I was there and changing him or something. Tyce looks like a sturdy soul... so her manipulating him is okay. I think Tyler will eventually appear more sturdy. I am sure he already is... but he doesn't look too sturdy yet. Although, I think yesterday's post that Jody did makes him look like he is starting to fill out a bit... so maybe not too long from now. Love, Mom
Six months has gone by fast!! He's going to pass up Ada in weight pretty soon. :) Well is his weight helping make you have strong, well-defined arms? That's what I always hope but it never happens for me.
Yeah! for Ada talking more. I figured she just didn't need too because she has Loni to compete with. :) (Joss only has me.)
I kind of wish Tyler would get a little more sturdy because Joss would like to handle him more but I try to keep her from doing it. She did pull him out of the boppy once and she rolls him over if I'm not watching. I'm now pretty diligent about strapping him in!
They say 2nd, 3rd, etc. babies are supposed to get easier. Glad that is the case with Tyce. I think its more that we as moms are more laid back and not at paranoid. At least that is the case for me! (Poor Tyler probably cries a little more than Joss because I can't hold him all of the time like I did with her!)
Happy 6 Months!!
Jody
Oh he needs to come see his buddy!! We miss you guys! Aleigha is the same way with Rock.
Post a Comment