Saturday, April 16, 2011

Old photos from my phone

So I finally remembered to have Rick help me load my photos from my phone to the computer. Here are a few of my favorite photo. Tinier Ada walking Cali. Ada likes walking the dogs. She is good at walking either one, even crazy Coby!
Small Coby. I wish he hadn't grown so big. He used to be so small. He fills up the whole bed now. I had to get him a new one because he used this one so much. It used to be our cat's but he liked it.
Small Loni hugging on Auggie. Notice the long hair on Loni. She is growing her hair out currently. I don't think it will ever look like this again though, since she was so small and had such long hair.
Cool Loni. Wasn't she just so cute!I think she was about Ada's age or a little older.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

makes you miss when they were small? love them all!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

These are really darling picutres... so you just kept transfering the pictures from phone to phone? I remember Loni like that. I miss her soo much... I like the growing up Loni... but the little one was darling. So now did you clear off the old photos to start storing new ones. Love, Mom