Of course you know that this is my favorite Beethoven song... and I love the guitar and you are getting this one really good. This whole song is about being joyful because of God... the tune is just the best and really does express godly joy. I voted for Terry because he said he voted for the piano solo. But it won't let me vote... so now, I need to make a decision about which one I like best. I will try. All of them have very positive points. This is amazing that you have three different talents that you can display to choose from. Do you have to try out or can you just do your talent if you sign up? Love, Mom
Okay, this is really hard! Is there a way she can somehow combine all three! ha ha! She is so talented and it's so hard to pick just one!!! I'm seriously racking my brain as to what to vote for! Ugh!!!!!! She is so cute!
3 comments:
Of course you know that this is my favorite Beethoven song... and I love the guitar and you are getting this one really good. This whole song is about being joyful because of God... the tune is just the best and really does express godly joy. I voted for Terry because he said he voted for the piano solo. But it won't let me vote... so now, I need to make a decision about which one I like best. I will try. All of them have very positive points. This is amazing that you have three different talents that you can display to choose from. Do you have to try out or can you just do your talent if you sign up? Love, Mom
I like the piano, since I couldnt vote on the internet. I think Gail could vote and we were unable to get another vote. Grandpa F
Okay, this is really hard! Is there a way she can somehow combine all three! ha ha! She is so talented and it's so hard to pick just one!!! I'm seriously racking my brain as to what to vote for! Ugh!!!!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment