
Our kids got large "eggs" from the Easter Bunny! Ha ha! They all got their own bean bag chair, even Tyce! Oh and my sister asked if I had cut Tyce's hair when I cut the girls hair. No I didn't. He just has really blond thin hair. If you enlarge this picture you can see it sticking out. It is that fuzzy soft hair. All his dark hair is gone.

Ada liked resting in hers with a piece of candy!

Cheese! One day those bangs will be long and out of the way!

Our "big" girl Loni also got a "big" girl bike. Her old and first bike were getting a bit small for her. This one she needs to grow into but we already took a first ride this morning and she picked up on it quite well. No wrecks! We hope you had a great Easter. We love our Savior and are so thankful for his sacrifice so we could be a family.
4 comments:
wow! a bike? i want to live at your house for easter! love the bean bags too. good idea, easter bunny!
i love tyce's face in the photo! he looks a little unsure about the bean bag. :)
hope you have a great easter. did the kids get cute outfits too? if yes, post a pic of that soon too.
jody
The Easter Bunny didn't bring me a bike. Rabbit found for dinner. Cute pictures. Love Dad
I love this post.... darling little people in your home and I love Tyce's soft fuzzy hair and I wish I could touch it right now and watch Loni watch her bike and Ada scream about Loni putting her feet on the Tyce's bean bag chair and I want to see Ada glob her face with vaseline... It looks like a beautiful day there... today wasn't too bad here... we could have our Easter egg hunt outside at least and I barbacued steaks. I need to post a blog of egg decorating and egg hunting. Hopefully in the next couple of days. Love, Mom
I have problems with Addison's hair too. It's hard when she won't let me fix it -those darn bangs just hang in her eyes. I'm sure whenever we go places people think "what a lazy mom". :) Happy Easter!
~Juniel
Post a Comment