Loni has a talent show at school in a few weeks. On May 3rd she will audition so we are asking you what you think she should do. Once you watch the next 3 videos vote on the left and whatever wins she will do!
#1 Loni plays the piano. "Going Home"

2 comments:
I'm impressed with all of course but i think the song shows off both her talent and personality which is why i voted for it. just so you know though when i asked joss, she said piano.
jody
Terry said that he votes for her to play the paino... I love the piano song she is playing, it is one of my favorite songs and I love the guitar with the Ode to Joy song... Loni knows that is one of my favorites. I seriously love the song she made up... it is so much like her. I am having a hard time deciding...All of them have several pluses for them. Oh well, I now understand how to vote so I will try to make a choice. Love, Mom
Post a Comment