
Before Tyce was born I planted more flowers and plants in my flower bed and my mom planted some bulbs for me. Now the fruit of our labor, or flowers of our labor, are all nice and pretty.

Thanks mom for planting the bulbs, they look great!

Now I need to learn how to make my lawn look like grass instead of weeds. I have worked a bit on it but it hasn't worked. If I am unable to make it look pretty we will just plant sod before/if we ever move.
4 comments:
pretty! mom was working on reviving my flowers out front since i kind of let them go during the last month of my pregnancy. hopefully her magic hands helped them! good luck on the grass. :)
jody
yay i love them! way to go:) look at how your family has grown:) i'm trying to be a better blogger now.. sorry i'm a loser:) miss ya
They look great.... it always amazes me when flowers come up after I have planted them... or when I have planted seeds... to me it is always a miracle and the greatest surprise. They are so pretty. I like the yellow and white pansies you added to accent them. Great choice... so cheery and springy. There are tops of spring flowers erupting all over my yard. I did some cleaning out there today. It was delightful. Love, Mom enjoy! enjoy! enjoy!
If you need help killing the flowers I am good at it. Gail can plant and I can kill. They look very good. Love Dad
Post a Comment