
So after I found out I was pregnant with Tyce, 3 of Rick's siblings were also expecting. In December, Lee and Becca had Ammon, then this month Stewart and Juniel had Brogan(above) and yesterday Lindy and Micah had Alli Jo(below). So including my sister Jody's baby, Tyler, we have 4 new cousins for our kids! Crazy! We are so happy to have them join our extended family and can't wait to meet them. Love you all!
3 comments:
Congradulations to the Bingham Family, a nice looking bunch of kids. Debi you deserve the rest and look so peaceful, I was just crossing my fingers that the pencil didn't go up your nose.Love Dad
and nancy and wally picked up 4 new grandkids compared to mom and dad's 2! maybe i can send girl clothes to lindy. i'm trying to decide what to do with all of jocelyn's stuff since i'm pretty sure we are all done.
jody
Dad was really crossing his fingers that the pencil would go up your nose. That is pretty funny... That is how it was the year I had Michelle...my sister Mary had a baby, Carla, Ina, Eileen, Ferrel, and Dennis all had babies that year and lots of Terry's cousins had babies that year, too. Funny when it happens like that. Love, Mom
Post a Comment