Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring cleaning, building.....

Rick was home all last week. We went places like Home Depot and Lowes. We went out to eat a couple times. We rested, sort of. We have talked about adding boards up in the attic to make more room to store things. So Rick decided to tackle that. So while he did that I went through all the boxes and got rid of some stuff and organized it better. Cuz that is what I do. I found these boots that Ada ended up wearing around the house. They are a bit big but she must have felt like a princess. He he.
Whilst we were busy, Ada also kept herself busy. Here she just got done doing her hair. I had to explain to her that vaseline is not mousse.
We had some fun play time too. Ada gave Tyce a piggie back ride with help from Dad. She ran round and round and never got tired.
Another project was building me a planter box to try to grow some tomatoes and zucchini. I have yet to accomplish growing any veggie to eat but maybe the right box will help. Loni was helping her Dad and got to use power drills and everything!
The beautiful planter box. Wish me luck on growing healthy edible veggies.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

Nice! Grow some veggies for me :)
LOVE that Ada girl, she is something else.

Taylor said...

Shoot! That was obviously Sherrie and not Taylor. He is not here but yet he is logged it. Grr

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

silly ada! how fun was it to get vasoline out of her hair? hopefully it was only in her hair and no where else. impressive boxes. i need to plant tomatoes again too out front but i think i'll wait a few months otherwise i'll probably kill them!
jody

Robin Conner said...

Cute flowers! And cute Ada! Love that girl! Now I need a planter box here too! Just send Loni over with the power tools and I'm sure she'll do just fine! I hope you get awesome veggies this summer! Nothing better than that! Good luck!

Terry and Gail said...

What a great worker Loni is. She looks natural doing that job. How fun for her. I am sure she is very proud of her contribution. Ada's vaselined hair is quite delightful and carrying around her brother... so she might be part pack mule. I love the crown and how she wears it. so cute. Love, Mom