
Ada likes to climb on, under, over, and in between the table. This time she was not sure how to get down. It scared her. She was whining and Rick took the picture and then helped her down.

Tyce has been hanging out in a little play chair. Whatever they are called. He fell asleep. I don't think it was because he was having so much fun, but we will say that is why. Isn't he cute.

Im not sure why this photo was taken. Maybe just because Tyce is so cute. He has been a bit drooly lately. He sucks on his thumb/fingers/hand and he gets all wet. I said I needed to put bibs on him to help him stay dry. I haven't done it yet.

We went to the zoo last weekend. I hadn't posted about it so here goes. They have a new area open called Asia. It just opened and they were having a sneak peek before the grand opening. Most of the animals were hiding and not out for the humans to stare at them. Some of the humans were mad. I thought it was funny. One of the animals, can't remember the name because it was weird, will smell like popcorn. I thought that was a good smell to have. They should definitely have a popcorn stand there. They will make lots of money.

Rick liked this photo so I am posting it. I needed a haircut which I have since gotten. It is a bit shorter and cleaner now. He liked Ada in this photo. I don't know what she is thinking but she sure is a pretty little girl. I wish my skin was smooth and soft. It is turning into older skin. I just can't wait to get even older and have even older skin. Hopefully I have lots of money to get pretty skin. Do they have that? What is it called? I need to be prepared and save up.
4 comments:
hehehe!! to the photo of ada scared! usually you don't get those pictures because we help them before we think about the photo op. :) cute pictures of tyce too. (btw our chair like that is called a jumperoo.)
jody
ps just got the box of clothes! thanks again.
Good pictues. I think all pictures and videos are good. It is a good way to see how fast our grand kids grow up. You have been blessed with three wonderful children. I pray for all my grand kids by name during my daily prayers. We have all been blessed. I love you Debi and your little family. I think you would look good with a mohawk, you need to look a little more Indian. Love ya Dad
So fun! Your kiddos looked like they enjoyed it! Tyce is already growing up too fast!
Kids can get themsleves in the darndest perdicaments. That is a good photo of Ada... one of her many faces... still think she might grow up to be a spy. Tyce sleeping is darling. I love sleeping babies. Love, Mom
Post a Comment