Friday, March 4, 2011

My new nephew......I am the first to post!

This is my new nephew. I won't post his name because I am not sure which one they picked, but this is my sister Jody's second child. Her first boy. Isn't he adorable! I really needed a new post and I thought this one deserved the spot. Congrats Jody, Tate and Joss on your new family member. We love him already and can't wait to meet him. Whenever that may be!

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

You and Michelle got the POST. I don't know how. Thanks for putting out on the waves. Love Dad

Terry and Gail said...

His name is Tyler John, I guess they didn't like Francis!!!!!

Terry and Gail said...

He is winking at you. From the pressure mark on his eye you can tell that would be the winking eye. He is so cute and cuddly. I wish I could bottle that feeling. It comes from nowhere but holding a new born baby. It is its own unique sensation. Love, Mom