......you talk on the phone....So as you can see in the pictures.....Ada likes to talk on the phone and thought Tyce should do it too. She was telling him how and holding it to his ear. Cute. Tyce is a very happy boy. And yes a thumb, finger, hand sucker. I never have had one so I think it is cute. Course we will make sure we break him of the habit before it becomes a problem. I promised Rick. Tyce like his sisters likes his swing. He better. I put him in it all the time. He sleeps just as soundly in bed. I love it. Precious night sleep. Ada used to not watch TV. She does now. Like all things she may take it to the extreme. Just like candy we will have to limit her time with it. Candy rots the teeth, tv can rot the mind....unfortunately I can't see the mind so I will have to remember that and not plug her in too often.

3 comments:
silly ada! i'm currently trying to decide if we should try the binkie out with tyler or see if he will suck on his hands like tyce. i think he would take the binkie though. its just we really need to get joss off of it. no fun! she loves her "pink binks." (she calls all of her binkies that.) that's on my list of things to do along with potty training. just not real motivated since the little one arrived!
oh, well!
jody
So cute! Well, my mind is def rotten out then! I watch too much t.v. at night! ;)
I can't believe Ada is wearing that dress... she is hilarious. I love how she loves her brother. You really ought to call Jody and tell her how long Ada was a problem with pestering the baby and not quite coping. I know they come around faster than we think when we are in the middle of it. she seems mostly pretty cute with him. Love, Mom
Post a Comment