
Ada has decided that she will not sit in her high chair or booster seat anymore. If I fight with her to get in it, it turns into a screaming session for a while then she will eventually calm down to eat. Im not into fighting her, so this is how she eats breakfast, lunch and dinner. She actually isn't too messy, there is a mess just not as bad as I thought it would be. The dogs help out too by cleaning up the floor messes. She is very happy to sit at the table....sometimes she stands while eating. See below.

Ada and Loni were having a smoothie and Ada stood the whole time while eating it. It does make for messier clothes but the washing machine does the work so I don't mind! Thanks Jo for the smoothie idea, Ada enjoys eating a smoothie for dinner.
2 comments:
hehe!! don't you love her strong will? drives me crazy sometimes. :) glad the smoothies are working out to get some calories in her. i heard another suggestion to put spinach in them. it blends really well and you can't taste it in the smoothie.
jody
Darling pictures... and although you would sit in your high chair- you were independent like that, too. I don't know why I didn't think of the smoothie idea. That is soothing and can get some calories and nutrition in to her. Jody frequently remembers the obvious. It is great to have more than one source of information. Great picture of Loni and Ada together. What beautiful girls... Love, Mom
Post a Comment