
So yes, It is my birthday today. I am 31! Yes, I know you are all thinking how does she keep her figure so slim! Ha ha! Well I got to go to the hospital for my ultrasound and they almost sent me home because I took Ada and they said she wouldn't sit for the whole procedure....but they let us try before kicking me to the curb. Weren't they sweet? She did sit the whole time and was very good. I was praying the whole time that she would be because I really didn't want to reschedule. So we are having.....
13 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you guys. I will have to check out yard sales for little boy things. Good luck with everything.
YES!!!!!!! I'm so glad this one is a boy. Of course we would deal with another girl but the boys are so excited to have a boy cousin coming. They can't wait. And yes that is the turtle. His head is bobbying great! Love you Debi and Have a great birthday!!!! Michelle
Wahoo happy birthday deb! Awwww a boy for you finally :) congrats congrats
YAY!! Happy Birthday Debi! We are SO excited for you guys! (and we can't wait to see you this summer either!) Have a greeeaaat day!
Happy Birthday Seet Heart, I sure love you and I wish you a happy birthday. I am so glad you are having a boy, It will be nice to finally get a grandson named Francis after their grandpa. I sure don't look like I have a daughter 31 years old, keep quiet about Michelle's birthday. She will be the big 35 WOW it will be like the Staples Ad. That is neat. It is always nice to have someone carrying the Bingham on from Rick. Have a great day.
YAY!!! Happy Birthday Debi! I sure had fun at lunch yesterday! I am SO excited for you to have a little boy! What a great birthday present!! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Debi! And congrats!! Very exciting for you - Debi will finally get her boy :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! And Happy Birthday to you ya cute little thing!!!!
Happy Birthday! And yay for having a boy!!! So exciting! We sure love our little boy and it is fun to have one of each for sure :) CONGRATS!!
I read this yesterday and forgot to make a comment. I think the very first picture you posted of the baby was really easy to see. these ones are trickier... without the arrow I would have no idea if this was even human. I guess I am not very good at looking at ultrasounds. Anyway, that doesn't matter, I am just excited that you are getting a boy. I know that with the help of Rick and Loni and Ada... your boy will be just fine. Hey, what about the name Dan... not Daniel... just Dan, like Rick is Rick not Richard. I have known a couple of neat guys named Dan... it doesn't really matter to me, I will love the little rugrat no matter what his name is. Love, Mom
Congrats Debi!!!! So excited for you to experience having a little boy. When is your due date again?
Happy belated b-day. Heard from molly last week and they are moving to Vermont, crazy!
CONGRATS!
I found out what Aleigha was on my b-day, congrats!! I bet Rick is so proud!
Post a Comment