Friday, June 11, 2010

Some pics....

Here is Ada in our new bike trailer. We have taken it out a few times. Ada really enjoys it and as long as it isn't too hot, I do as well. She sits in it a lot since it is in the living room. There is no room for it in the shed. Gotta figure out something.
Here is Ada and Bridger. It looked like they were holding hands almost. Really they are both trying to play with the same toy. Shocking!
So I figured since my gut is out there, I better get a photo. I am about 5 months along now. Next week is the big "What sex is it" ultrasound, so you will all find out soon!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys are having. Have a great time in Idaho when you go out. Miss you!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

nice belly. can't wait for tomorrow and the big news! maybe we can skype?
jody

Mindy said...

I am so glad you are showing!! I too am poking out there too!