
So I decided to take the girls to the zoo on my birthday. It was too hot for me. The lines for food were too long. Before we left my car had a flat, luckily I had another car to take. But we had fun anyway. Mostly because you get to look at these silly animals and how your kids react to them. This one for some reason Loni took a liking to because she took 3-4 pictures just like this of him. I think it must have been the teeth the intrigued her.

I liked this photo she took of the lion. She kept asking me why all the animals would look at her when she was photographing them. I told her they thought she was cute.

I thought this was another very good photo that she took. These guys are about the size of a very small chihuahua. I was tempted to take them home.

Another photo of the animals looking right at Loni. I would post them all but there where about 50 photos altogether for being there an hour and a half.
4 comments:
I agree... the animals all appear to be looking at lovely Loni. Really cute pictures.. I love all the animals. The hairy one looked a little warm to me and are those mercats at the end. They are cute and the lion picture is really pretty good. I am glad that you had a happy birthday at the zoo. Love, Mom
Geesh Loni- You could be a photographer! Some of these look like they're straight out of a Wild life magazine! You'd have to split the hours between your cooking show though :)
tell loni she is a great photographer. she has the "eye."
jody
ps jocelyn growled at the lion picture when she saw it!
Debi Happy Birthday I decided when you come I am going to give you your Christmas present, birthday, & baby gift all at the same time! (I am considering giving you your Christmas gift for this coming year but I don't know what it is yet!!) Sorry I am such a slacker~
Post a Comment