Loni made me a sandwich one morning as a surprise. She was so cute. I guess I need to help her in the kitchen more often. I don't really teach her because well I need to be taught! I am not a kitchen person. Anyway she also made the cute video. Enjoy!
1 day ago

7 comments:
WOW! She is ready to audition for "The Next Food Network Star"! Way to go Loni!
That Loni is so funny!! I love it.
Jody
ps i especially like how the video ends in a shot of your behind!
she looks like she could start her blog. She could do something like "meal ideas in under two minutes" :) She's so cute. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again before too long!
Loni has the attitude and clarity to be a tv chef. I love the plate writing... so the plate was torn, right? You are so lucky to have a little girl that would think to make you a sandwich... you might just have to wait a little longer as she needs to prepare her audition tapes until she finds the perfect one. Love, Mom
That is great. I think you two watch the food network channel too much!!!. Just kidding that was great
I want a sandwich too Loni!!-ya nice ending!!!
Post a Comment