
So we spent a few hours at the beach on Saturday. Loni usually finds some kids to play with and has a lot of fun. Ada and I actually got in the water this time and she had a blast. I figured out I just needed to get her in deep enough where she wouldn't be scared of the waves. I got a little tired of holding her up to splash around so I definitely need to get some sort of floatation device. She took a couple gulps of the water thinking it was nice yummy tub/pool water but figured out quickly that it wasn't.

I hope this photo doesn't blind anyone! I am pretty white normally but since I have to wear compression hose for my varicose veins it makes it that much tougher to get any color to my legs. This is the left leg that doesn't have the veins.....but Ada was sitting there with her beautiful sun kissed legs and I felt a little jealous.

Ada is growing up....at least she thinks so. She eats at the table from a regular chair, not in her high chair or booster seat. She also likes to drink from big cups and big drinks. I didn't think she would be able to drink from this with its wide mouth but I guess she has a wide mouth! Of course I have to drink a little backwash but I guess that won't hurt me.
3 comments:
fun times at the beach. good job taking them. i need to go but i've been too lazy. maybe this week? i just have to build up the energy to chase her around for a few hours with my beach backpack on.
you are WHITE!!! so sad. i just have a short and shirt tan line. oh, well.
joss was fighting with me the other day over a water bottle. i was trying to help her drink from it but she didn't want my help. she ended up dumping half of it on her and the other half on the carpet in just one BIG drink. oh, well!
jody
Great beach pictures and Loni told me about the little girls she was playing with. Being very fair is coveted on Drop Dead Diva. Watch the latest episode and you will see. Cute picture of the "grown up" drinking from the big girl drinking bottle. I think Ada has yours and Loni's hands. I don't remember Rick's hands, but Ada's seem very feminine and pretty and I think Rick's are actually rather big- like his dad's. I may be wrong. But I think that is what I remember about Rick's hands. Good beach shots. Love, Mom
132 days to go! That makes my 19 days seem bearable : )
Post a Comment