So I was looking at Ricks mustache pictures and I think he looks like someone but I can't figure out who. I was looking up pictures on the internet of people with mustaches trying to figure it out. I ran across many pictures of people with crazy mustaches and I am thankful that he doesn't have one of those crazy things. The other thing, I saw this picture and I am so thankful that he doesn't have this hairy of a body! This may be hot to many of you, but all I can think of is yuck! That is a lot of hair for one person to have.....and someone thought it was hot otherwise why would they take this photo?
2 days ago

4 comments:
Yeah, I am not much into hairy chests... but, its not his fault. That is totally genetic. Love, Mom
Raygn said yuck that guy is hairy!!
Wow - I couldn't agree more! That is a very hairy picture of Tom Selleck. So funny. How are you feeling these days with your pregnancY? I hope good. It was so good to hear from you the other day! Can you send me your address? I want to send you a baby announcement of little Austin. :)
We need to be careful with our disgust... like Jody says, hairy chests are hereditary. I think it would be extra warm with all that extra hair. But obviously, some people get off on this because this was considered in the day, a very sexy picture. Love, Mom
Post a Comment