
This morning when I went to get Ada out of her crib this is how I found her. She couldn't get her legs back out on her own. She looked so sad! It was too funny though not to get pics so I yelled down to Loni to bring me the camera. I didn't want to leave Ada after finding her like this, she may have flipped! She was very greatful for the help.

Ada started eating raisins this week. I had bought them and given them to her a few weeks ago but she wasn't quite interested in them. She likes them now.

Loni's camera skills. Ada was eating her raisins. Aren't they cute?
4 comments:
Ha ha - I found one of my boys in that exact position about 2 weeks ago! He was crying during the middle of naptime which isn't normal so when I went to check on him - he was crying and saying he was stuck! It was pretty funny - and he went right back to sleep after I freed his legs!
Kids can get themselves into the darndest places. I am glad that you found her and had the presence of mind to have Loni bring the camera and not abandon your poor trapped daughter. She probably didn't seem interested in the raisins because she was getting those sores in her mouth. Cute Loni/ Ada picture. I am glad they love each other so much. Can't hardly wait until our rendez-vous in California. Love, Mom
haven't had that one yet. poor ada! glad she likes raisins. they are a good snack but i find them "hiding" from me once and a while. :)
see you soon!
jody
Your girls look so big! I can't wait to get to spend a little time with you and them. What days are you coming for?
Post a Comment