Wednesday, July 28, 2010

more and more vacation photos

Loni learning some roping skills.
Loni feeding a calf.

Ada the movie star.


Perfect timing for vacation. We arrived in Idaho just in time for PEAS! I love peas from the garden. I was out a lot eating them. They are delicious! Thanks mom!



3 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Cute vacation pics! Looks like you're having so much fun! I'm so glad! Your hair cuts look great! I'm jealous you get to eat peas out of the garden! Those are my favorite too! Don't stay gone too long! ;)

Pam said...

how long are you here for? I'll be in Pocatello this next weekend, are you still going to be around?

Anonymous said...

I looked at this post and my yard looks at trimmed up. It looks so scraggly right now since I can't do it. I can't wait until I am able. Maybe in a few days I will try to do some work out there. I just can't get the wound wet- and I don't want to get it sweaty either. I love the picture of Loni feeding the cows and roping. Really cute. Love, Mom