
Loni and I got haircuts. I miss having people who know how to cute my hair in Virginia.

Loni got layers in her hair, mine is the same as before. She looks really cute especially when it is curled. I may have to use a curling iron! Yikes!

Loni at the zoo being crazy! What a monkey!

Loni with my cousins kids (her 2nd cousins?) Aubrey and Cayden. They are so great! We miss seeing them. They are all getting so grown up. Cayden is taller than Loni and she is older. Poor girl is learning that she is going to be much smaller than everyone else.

My cousin, Bonnie, Loni, Aubrey, Ada, Joss, and Cayden. Cayden had a mohawk and blue hair. It was a hot hot day but we had a bit of fun anyway!
1 comment:
That was one hot day. But I agree, I love being with Bonnie and Aubrey and Cayden and I wish I could see them more and my sister, Lee. Oh well, at least when we're together we all enjoy one another. Love, Mom
Post a Comment