Friday, February 26, 2010

More Bridger, cute photos

Ada is such a ham! I love all her cute little faces that she makes. I need a new camera so I can take better photos of her and Loni. Maybe next years tax refund!
Bridger came over again and I let Loni feed him. When she was feeding him he curled his arms up to his chin and he just look so cute, maybe cold, so I covered him up.
While Loni fed him Ada wanted to be right there. She tried to take the bottle a few times, help feed him, and in this photo I guess giving him a head massage?
Here they are both trying to feed him.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

its so cute how much ada wants to help. i guess that's probably because of loni being a good example.

Terry and Gail said...

Loni and Ada will make great big sisters to a little brother. Is Ada gentle? The baby didn't seem at all bothered by her touching his head... his eyes were closed and he seemed content. He has quite a bit of hear- really cute. I do love that little mischevious picture of Ada at the beginning of this blog. whe does have a pretty expressive face- so cute... Love Mom