Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh my, Yucky!

So I won't be posting any pictures for this blog post....and here is why....
Last night, I had to go to a cub scout blue and gold banquet.
Rick took Loni to dance and so I took Ada with me. She was all over the place.
She didn't want to sit on my lap and be a pretty little baby, she wanted to walk all around the place.
So after 1 1/2 hours I was kind of over following right behind her and there wasn't much she could get into so I allowed her a bit.
Well I was sitting there and I saw her walk out of the gym and right into the boys bathroom. Well she shouldn't go in there so I ran to pull her out and when I got there she was sitting on the floor a few feet in. Well she was surrounded by puke, some little cub scout after having all the pizza, soda, and cake his heart could desire, desired to spew it all over the floor.
Then some brave father/leader left the door open while he went to get the mop.
Course no one stopped the cute little baby walking into the bathroom, so she fell in it.
I was so mad and grossed out. I stripped her clothes off right there and put them in a garbage bag and then went home.
Plus side, I didn't have to stay at the banquet anymore because that was the longest thing and I was really tired and so was Ada after all that.

PS More posts to come. I got a new computer and just haven't figured out all the ins and outs of putting my pics on the thing and such.
Way excited to have the new computer.
Also paid off my car with our tax refund! Yeah!

3 comments:

Robin Conner said...

That is so sick! So sorry that happened! I left shortly after you did. It dragged on way too long! To top it off, Lily threw up last night too. All over her blankets, sheet, and pillow. Nice big pizza, cake chunks from last night! ;) Fun stuff! Loved all the other posts too! Pretty new computer! ;)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i thought his was pretty gross this morning but tonight i was grossed out again by joss. i don't even think i can talk about it yet but it involved bath time and no diaper!!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Okay... for me it is too bad when people are in their own puke and to be sitting in someone else's puke is beyond comprehension for me- maybe for others this is okay... but for me none of it is okay. I am so sorry for the event in which Ada and you became an unwilling particpant. But do tell, how was Ada responding to the condition of her condition? Love, Mom