Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Are you Thirsty?

IMG_1935

YUP!

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Okay, so all I can say is that she is absolutely perfect...perfectly hilarious, perfectly darling, and perfectly beautiful. I know that babies are so much work... but who could resist such a moment as this? She is really a candid and spontaneous little person, isn't she. She doesn't seem like she will be one to hide much of what she wants and thinks and feels... you might have to teach her when she needs to be discreet. She will never need to be discreet with grandpa or I, but sometimes she will need to have that skill. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

so hilarious!!! her hair is growing so fast. you're going to have to cut it before too long. so far, joss is just kind of getting a little mullet. not too much hair up front but growing in the back. ada's seems to be growing equally all around.
jody

Pam said...

she is getting so big! i want to squish her chubby little cheeks.

Mindy said...

Cute hair! that was from awhile ago I'm sure but I have been a bad blogger!