So one day we have pretty nice weather that I take the girls to the park in sweaters ..it even got so warm that day we could take off the sweaters!
Last night ..warning winter storm warnings!
Yeah like it will really snow 4-12 inches.
It hasn’t snowed more than a tad ..melts by noon since we have been here.
Well I am definitely proved wrong ...weather forecast highly likely!
Also I saw my sisters blog pics of her daughters cute pigtails so I thought I better try some on Ada.
I don’t know how she felt about them ..how do you think she felt?
She also had a blast getting messy eating some spaghetti. Yum!
More snow pics!

4 comments:
Wow!!! We haven't had one snow storm that big so far this year. we really need snow. I would say that she is mortally offended by the pig tail. She looks like someone has abused her to the maximum limit of her capacity to tolerate... But the spaghetti mess on the other hand meets with her total approval. I am glad Loni and her dad had fun in the snow. I think Ada will grow up to like it... but for now, she apprears to feel it is way too overrated. I love the picture of her in her hat on the swing and by the way, I think she looks adorable with her one hated pigtail. I wish she would let you put them in her hair without a fuss because they are cute on her. Love, Mom
wow, too about the snow!!! fun to have for a little while though.
good job trying out the pigtails. her response was so funny! i think joss must not mind as much because she knows i could be worse when it comes to her hair (since she knows i have obsession issues when it comes to my own!)
by the way, i have been looking for jackets for joss for our "chilly" san diego winter. i can't find hardly any. instead the other day, i was at carter's and they were selling swimsuits already! so annoying!
jody
Holy moly, thats a lot of coldness there! Yuck! I LOVE Ada's pink snow suite but it makes me feel miserable looking at her - SO COLD :)
Loved the snow pics! Super cute! And that baby you are going to watch is so cute! Loni is so good with babies! I hope it goes well for you!
Post a Comment