Or do I need to change my font?
Just wondering……..
My daughter is a crack up. Don’t you think?
She likes to put on other peoples shoes….
She is starting to like her milk in a sippy….
And she can make one big mess with all of your clothes, shoes, and scarves at the doorway!

4 comments:
she is looking so much older! crazy how quickly it goes by. so is that drool on her blue outfit? how much does she weigh now? she's got some big cheeks! joss just passed the 20 pound mark. i don't know how many more lbs my poor arms and back can handle!
jody
I don't like you font or maybe I am just getting old. I love the pictures and I appreciate you keeping your blog up to date because I love your pictures. Dad
I know that is droll on Ada's clothes and coming down her chin in the picture where she is drinking in her sippy cup. She looks great and why do little babies look so cute in such random "outfits"... I especially like your blue garden clog that is doubling as a ankle bracelet. Must be good exercise wearing it that way, too. She just smiles so big. It cracks me up... does she laugh alot? It looks like she does. Love, Mom (PS- the font isn't quite as accessible as others... I think it is because we are so used to print on computers screens that we have to change our thought process to read cursive.)
i don't see a crazy font. your blog comes up with no backdrop and just regular font on my computer. is my computer messed up?
jody
Post a Comment