
Rick decided to check on the girls while they were playing in their room and this is what he found.........Can you find Loni?

When we feed Ada she often bites down on the fork or spoon and won't let it go. She will smile at the same time which often leads to food exiting when not wanted. I am sure you mothers all have had a bit of that. Well I don't know what it was about the metal spoon but she seemed to like biting down on it more and wouldn't let go. She just held it there. Makes me laugh even now. Our Ada is a comedian and a really good eater. She just keeps eating and eating. Her favorite lately is potato soup.
3 comments:
Is that Loni's leg in the red dirty clothes basket. That is the only place I could even guess that she could be... she might be under the bundled up blanket... but I really think that is her leg in the red basket in the bottom right corner... she is in black checked or blue checked jammie bottoms? I don't know. Isn't it weird how we could never chew on a metal spoon. But since she doesn't have any fillings yet it does bother her. Her teeth are so grown up and she has so many. I love that silly little smile. She just thinks she is as the old saying goes (and now understanding cats...) the "cat's meow". Love, Mom
i guessed the same as mom. are we right?
jody
I am guessing with your mom and sister!!
Post a Comment