
Ada fell asleep in an unusual place....I was cooking and she was playing at my feet....a few minutes later, I looked down to find her fast asleep. Cute.

Ada eating...messy....but fun!

Ada likes to carry around clothes...what kid doesn't? Notice her awesome shoes made by her Aunt Jody. Thanks Jo...we wear them everywhere!

Clothes carrying turning into clothes wearing!

Silly girl!
2 comments:
Is that Loni's jacket or yours? She looks cute in pink so I think you better save that sweatshirt for her. I especially love the picture where you only see one eye and part of her nose. Funny. She is so stable on her legs. Amazing little think. I miss her and Loni and you and even Rick and the critters. I was there at this time last year. Oh well, I will not look back. There are lots of good times ahead, too. Love, Mom
i love her belly. you can tell our little girls have no problems eating with their round little (big) bellies.
glad you like the new shoes. i forgot to tell you about that the ones that are kind of like slippers (i think she's wearing them in the post above where she's carrying the tin.) they get ugly kind of fast (the fabric balls up) but they will keep her feet warmer than the other ones.
love,
jody
ps how were the sizes on the shoes? i got some new fabric to make more for joss. so you'll probably get more soon. do you want them bigger or the same size?
Post a Comment