Monday, December 28, 2009

Her present....

Ada was pretty good at opening presents, but I thought this was a cute video of after she got it open. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

That is really cute... it is good to know that she likes reading books and it is good to know that she knows who can read it to her. I liked, too, that Loni went over to join in with the reading. It shows that Loni is alot about watching the "firsts" of Ada and enjoying them. I wish I could have seen it in person... but your family is good and though we missed you solo family Christmases are nice, too. We had lots of fun with Tate and Jody and Joss. I don't know if it was too much fun for them. But it was great for us and we are so glad they were here. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

its funny how much they love books and love you to read to them.
jody