
Yes the big man himself made it to our house. Loni made him cookies and eggnog and came before Midnight! We had a nice little quite Christmas in Virginia, until Ada got a phone. She always steals Ricks and mine so Santa brought her her own. She likes it pretty well.....she also likes her stack cups.

She loved all the paper and even though we were throwing it away, she liked it even more!

Rick got some new shoes, finger shoes! Yes they are a bit strange but he loves them.

And I got a couple cool scarves and Rachael Ray pots! Yeah! I have needed new pots and I am so excited to cook now. I know me excited to cook!

Loni got many things, but one of her favorites is an iPod from Grandma and Grandpa Bingham. She also loves her jewelry kit and scrapbook kit from Grandma and Grandpa Felsman. Thanks to all who sent us gifts. They were all greatly appreciated. We love you all for thinking of us. Merry Christmas! We hope you all had a great one.
4 comments:
Oooo! I got a new set of Food Network pots too(plus a new Santoku knife!). I am ready to cook. We'll have to trade recipes.
I don't think I could stand to wear toe shoes like that. Plus they wouldn't make the shoes wide enough for my fat toes. Joss liked pulling all the garbage paper out the bag, too. She had fun making a mess with that. I am so happy for you and your new pans. I will send you a couple of really easy recipes so you can try them. I am glad you had a nice quiet Christmas in Virginia. We did miss you tons, though. It would have been fun to see what the two babies would have encouraged each other to do. We love you guys... What are doing for New Year's Eve. I am definitely just sleeping. Love, Mom
so bummed we weren't together but hopefully next year. did rick ask for those shoes? i saw them on the today show once.
jody
Hey, I was looking again at this post and I was noticing that Ada's hair is turning into the most perfect pixie hair cut without having a hair cut. It is kind of a sassy hair cut and I think she looks perfect in it and I think she has fabulous little face cheeks, don't you think? Love, Mom
Post a Comment