Monday, December 28, 2009

Showin the love....we think.

Ada loves animals. She will cuddle up with both the dogs and will lay her head down on them. It is way cute. She does the same thing with our cat, Auggie, but she also does what the video shows. Auggie will make some noise but mostly he will just lay there and take it. I don't know why. I wish he would run, because it has to hurt. He has come close to wanting to bite her, but hasn't thank goodness. I hope she grows out of this stage soon for Auggie's sake. Poor kitty!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

In some ways it might feel a bit like a massage... remember how Dad likes to have his hair pulled. I can tell that she goes past the point of comfort but maybe one day you can teach her to do it theraputically for both the dogs and cats. In the video you can tell she is waiting for you to tell her to stop... for you to save the poor kitty. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

poor copper and choius got a little bit of that same action from joss. i had to save the little dogs a few times. maybe auggie dosen't mind since it helps eliminate the need to shed any fur!!!
jody