
With two girls you have got to expect dress up sooner or later.....Loni thought now was a good time to start. Ada was fairly accepting except for the crown which didn't stay in place for long.

So Ada and I take walks every morning and it has been very cold lately. This is how Ada has to be dressed to go for our walks. The coat is for next year, but I thought we would use it this year because it is much warmer than any of her others. After being all bundled up and getting cozy warm she usually falls fast asleep. Notice one of her Christmas gifts...her hat that Aunt Jody made. Sorry I didn't get a better shot of the cute flower on it.

Ada has started showing an interest in shoes, other than trying to eat them. She was wearing Loni's and then loni thought she would help her walk around in them. Ada was having a ball! Why do we even buy them toys?

Ada likes to be running around in her diaper, but I don't let her do it too often. This day I got a little lazy. I got her arms in then stopped. She enjoyed working on getting herself undressed.

So like I said in the post below...but which you haven't read yet....Ada is getting some more teeth. She is drooling like no other! I had to get you the proof! She had on a jacket that got soaked so I removed it and then she proceeded to drool all over her shirt. I eventually got smart and put a bid on her. I know, a little slow. Seriously I have no idea how we can produce so much saliva or snot for that matter. She has been producing gobs of both. It is always a toss up of, should I wipe away her drool or her snot? Oh and can you tell her bangs are a bit long? Am I supposed to trim them, what do you think?
2 comments:
love all of the pictures. especially the "princess ada" picture. and at least ada will wear the hat when she's sleeping. joss won't wear them either. oh, well. maybe next year. i think they might still fit.
jody
I wonder how it feels to be the center of the universe?... I think Ada knows she is that in your home. I remember you guys drooling buckets, too. I wonder if Ada will ever try to dress Augie or Coby in fancy clothes. I am going to send you a book to read. I think you will really like it. I am having fun catching up by way of these posts. I love them all. Love, Mom
Post a Comment