
Ada likes to pick up things and carry them around......if it happens to have something yummy in it that she wants, all the better!

Isn't she cute?

Loni's latest "sport." Stacking blocks. Rick and Loni have been competing to see who could stack the blocks the highest. Loni is getting pretty good, what do you think? She has to get on a stool to keep going.

Ada loves water, especially in dad's water bottle.

Ada when she fell asleep in the kitchen.
2 comments:
I can't believe she likes to carry such big ackward things. It is hilarious. And as usual, I think Loni is amazing. Who is winning the contest so far? Or are you guys needing more blocks? I love how Ada is squating like some aborigini while she is drinking out of her daddy's waterbottle. I love when kids fall asleep in random places. I love all the pictures of you kids sleeping in funny positions or in weird places. really cute post... Love, Mom
love the sleeping photo! how can she carry that huge bin? was it heavy?
jody
Post a Comment