
So we didn't have the internet for a bit so we were unable to post pics so here is catch up! This is Loni's most recent way to watch television. It is better than on the stool that she fell off a few times. Although she has fallen off this bench as well.

Ada loves to pick up any kind of clothing or fabric and pull it over her head. This day she got a towel I was cleaning with. Do you like her hair?

Rick was playing with Ada hanging her upside down. It is really hard to tell that she is upside down, except for I put it that way! Isn't she a ham? You can see her teeth really well. She is currently getting 4 molars! Poor baby!

Cute photo of Ada with her Daddy! This was before or after the upside down photo. If you look close she was crying....I can't remember why.

Ada and me! Since I don't put photos of me very often I thought I would include this one...mostly because my hair is done and I wasn't in my pjs!
3 comments:
glad you're internet is working again. i don't know what i would do without it!
i can't believe all of ada's teeth! i guess i just wasn't paying attention. joss still only has the bottom two and no signs on any others. i check everyday when we brush her two teeth!
so funny with the fabric too. joss loves the laundry. the only down side is that when i am folding it, she comes by and unfolds it so fast!
like the pic of you two together!
love,
jody
I think she looks just as good upside down as she does right side up... I love when little kids try to be independent with dressing themselves. I love both the pictures with Ada and Rick and Ada and you and especially love the darling picture of Loni walking with Ada. Ada is so going to want to be like her big sister. It may be a little hard when Loni is early teens. I hope she stays kind. Lvoe, Mom
Oh, one other thing...does Loni fall out of the chair because she's asleep or off of the table because she falls asleep? Just how come she falls off of her sitting and watching apparatuses or is it aparati? Love, Mom
Post a Comment