Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ada is so talented!

Ada is so talented. Rick first started her out with throwing her diaper away and I guess she likes it so much she will throw away anything. She has thrown away her cups, as seen below. She also will thow away anything else you ask her to throw away. It is way fun!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

so cute!! i love how she claps for herself in the end. joss has yet to figure out how to open our trash. i guess we should start working on that first. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

good job, Ada and good job, Mom and Dad, for teaching her to help and be busy. she loves being busy...you already know that, so you might as well harnass that energy and teach her to help you. She is so adorable. I love her perky little smile and how she is so transparent on her face. You can tell exactly how she is feeling and she seems to love life. I really miss you guys. but I am glad you are happy. Love, Mom