Monday, February 15, 2010

Did you have a good Valentines Day?

IMG_1950

I did!  Granted we had to “celebrate” it on the 13th but it was still nice.  I started my new workout schedule, with my new treadmill!  I am so excited!  I have always wanted one and now let’s see if I use it more than once! Ha ha!  I will I hope!  Thanks to my friend Robin for selling it to me, I am very grateful to you!

IMG_1956

IMG_1952

Loni and ada got matching pj’s!  I was excited to find something that really was exactly the same.  Loni wanted to wear them to school, but I would only let her wear the shirt.  I don’t think they look enough like regular clothes.  Ada loves to play dress up with any and all things left on the floor.  She found 2 scarves and a hat and has had a blast wearing them around.  Rick got me an awesome hat with a labrador on it.  I am still working on the whole gift thing, I made Rick a butterfinger shake!  Do I win the lamest gift of the year award?  Honestly I couldn’t think of anything he needed or wanted that he wouldn’t be getting with our tax return money!  He is the best husband ever though because he was so nice and thankful for his shake!  Have fun in Idaho Rick, I love you!

6 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

What do the new jammies say on the shirt. I couldn't quite tell becasue they are a little scrunched up and their arms cover part of the words. Ada does have dimples, right? The pictures of rthem really are cute and I am glad you are working out. From the outside you don't look like you need to work out. You look really good. But everyone really needs to do some physical exercise everyday. It used to be that most people's daily lives almost forced them to exercise. Now, we have other means of getting around and doing things. But if you watch those movies about olden days, even some of those people knew it was important to take walks. Thanks for the updated post. It is a good one. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i especially like the white legs in the workout photo. :) good luck withe your schedule. so has ada tried to join you on the treadmill yet?
a butterfinger shake sounds good to me!!!
jody

The Figueroas said...

SWEET!! rick is coming to Idaho i never knew this will we be able to see him?? well hope! love your pic of you on the tredmill!!!! hahaaha HAPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Bryan and Molly said...

Awesome about the treadmill. I got one last year and LOVE LOVE LOVE it - especially during these cold winter months when it is just too hard to get outside! It took a little time to get devoted though - good luck to you Debi!!!!

Robin Conner said...

Check you out girl! You already look great on that treadmill! I'm glad you are liking it! I'll let you know when I find the "emergency stop" for it! lol. I'm glad you'll get more use out of it. I prefer the gym!

Pam said...

look at you go! i want a treadmill, but jd says i can go to the gym that's 5 minutes away. i should do that more often.

happy working out! and your girls are the cutest.