Friday, February 26, 2010

I will play some catch up....

Here is the dreaded built in I took apart from our spare room and put up in our master. I waited for Rick's help to get it all the way finished. Thanks Rick! I have yet to finish filling it up because I need to decide what I want to go in it.
Here is the spare room with paint finished. I like the color. It is a bit different but calm to me. I bought the baseboards yesterday but still need to stain them so when it is all complete I will post another photo.
Ada got her arm stuck in the dog kennel door. She couldn't get out and so I took the time to photo-op it. I am getting much better about that now that I have to post photos of things on the blog.
Ada doesn't look her gorgeous self, mostly because of poor timing on my part, but she was having tons of fun with her new booster seat for the kitchen table. She doesn't yet use it at the kitchen table but has a blast getting in and out several times a day.
Aaahhhh! My new computer. What can I say? It is a gem as long as I don't screw it up! I just have to figure out how to use it and figure out all the little gadgets and differences. Today we are supposed to get our new printer, yeah!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

pretty fancy computer. i'm jealous! photos of ada are cute and funny!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

At least Ada didn't appear to be too panicked and cooperated for the photo op with her arm stuck in the dog kennel. She looks a little inebriated (I don't think I spelled that correctly) in the table chair- I like the compact computer. Thanks for the post. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

My printer just broke down and I had to buy a new one. I bought another HP because they are so good and i HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE LAST ONE. This is a four in one and I love it. It copies, prints, faxes and scans. I have very good color. I need a printer because of all the talks I give in church. I will have a lot of talks for when I get released. Love you guys