
I always am amazed and how kids fall asleep. They look so uncomfortable yet so comfortable. It always makes me laugh.

Here is a famous pouty lip. I love those!

Here is a pic of my haircut. Not the best, I know, but when you have to take the picture of yourself they don't turn out right. At least in this pic Ada was there to make it look good. Sorry the picture is sideways...or is it? It kind of looks better this way.
6 comments:
work on the photo of the haircut. this one doesn't give us much to work with. maybe have a friend take the photo. oh, i decided to buy a jumper/bouncy thing. i went to craigslist to get it though. i found one for half of the price. i pick it up tomorrow. i'll let you know how it works out.
jody
ps ada looks so cute!! i love the sleeping photos. i think i take one at least once a week.
jo
you're going to have to take a better photo than that, it just doesn't cut it. :)
She has your eyes!
you look so happy to be a mom! She is so cute, I love those eyes.
I tell you what...people always say that they have the cutest grandkids...but there is no way any can be cuter than mine. This is a darling picture with you laying beside her. You, Loni and Ada could stop a crowd just with them looking at you. Now that is the definition of the cutest grandkids...oh, yeah, and children, too. Definitely your father's children... I will claim the sorce of any "goofy" you guys might have in you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment